- Introduction To DW and BI Components
- Data warehousing Concepts—-OLTP/ETL/DW/BI/Publishing
- Schema—Star Schema, Extended Star Schema
- BO XI4.0 Architecture
Client tier components
Application tier components
Intelligence tier components
Processing tier components
Data Tier Components
- Comparison of SAP BW BI with SAP BO BI Tools.
WEEK-2 and WEEK-3
II. Information Design tool and Using 3.x Universe Designer.
1. Introduction to Universe Designer and Information design tool.
2. Universe designing strategies.
3. Working with Projects.
4. Creating Connections—RDBMS/OLAP/SAP
5. Creating Data Foundation.
- Adding Tables, setting Table properties
- Joins and Cardinality
- Resolving the loops thru Alias and Context
- Resolving the Fan Trap and Chasm Trap
- Setting Data Foundation Properties.
- Creating Business Layer:-
- Building a Business Layer—Relational, OLAP
- Business Layer objects—Folder, Dimension, Measure, Attribute.
- Parameters and List of Values
- Using Navigation path, Queries and Aggregate awareness.
- Refreshing Business Layer.
- Using the Query Panel.
- Checking the Integrity.
- Publishing Resources and Managing Security.
- Working with Multi Source Universe Designing.
- Converting Universes from 3.x to 4.0.
- Overview of 3.x Universe Designing
III. Webi Rich Client (Web Intelligence).
- Web Intelligence—–Introduction.
- Creating, Importing and Exporting web intelligence Documents.
- Working with Queries In the Report
- Controlling the Queries Access and retrieve of the data.
- Scope of analysis and Query Context
- Combined Queries and Merging of the Dimensions, Purging.
- Ranking and Filtering.
- Alerter, Sections, Breaks and Sorts.
- Calculations, Formulas and Variables
- Displaying the data in Tables and Charts.
- Formatting of the report.
- SAP Bex Queries Reporting–Using BICS connection.
WEEK-5 and WEEK-6
IV. Crystal Reports.
- Introduction to Crystal reports.
- Sections of the Report, Sorting, Grouping, Selection
- Formatting and Charting of the report.
- Cross Tab Reporting, OLAP Reporting.
- Formulas, Prompts and Alerts.
- Groups and calculations.
- Sub reports and Hyperlinks.
- SAP Reporting
V. Dashboard Designer 4.0.
1. Introduction-Creating Visualization and Updating data to Visualization
2. Designing the Simple Dashboard and Components of Xcelsius Visualizations.
3. Connection to Universe and Creating Dashboards
4. Creation of Dashboards based on Webi Documents.
5. Creation of Dashboards based on Crystal reports.
6. Creation of Dashboards from SAP Sources.
7. Using Different Components of Visualizations—Charts, Containers, Selectors, Maps.
8. Designing the Dynamic Dashboards by Using
* Live Office.
* Query As Web Service
VI. BO Widgets.
- Installing the BI widgets.
- Using Bi Widgets to access BI content.
- Working with BI widgets.
- Importing the Xcelsius, webi documents as Widget.
- Other features of Widgets.
VII. Voyager./Olap Connection Wizard or Analysis for OLAP
- Creation of Voyager/OLAP connections at CMC Level
- Generating the reports by using Charts, sorting, Filtering and ranking the data.
- Saving and sharing the Voyager workspaces
- Working with SAP BW system.
VIII. BI Launch Pad(Info view), BO-Publisher
- Using BO Publisher.
- Publishing the Report .
- Viewing the Report By using Info view and BI Launch Pad
IX. LUMIRA and MS analysis For Office, Design Studio.
X. BO Explorer, Upgrade Manager, Lifecycle Manager, etc.